Sochi 2014: Sustainability milestones achieved by Sochi 2014
Official Press Release: The Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee and Dow, Worldwide Olympic Partner and Official Carbon Partner of Sochi 2014, invite the media to participate in a briefing about an important sustainability milestone achieved by the “Sustainable Future” program, fulfilling a key commitment from the Russian bid to organize the first Olympic Winter Games in country’s history.
Executives from Dow and international experts ERM (Environment Resource Management)* will be available to brief and address questions from the media:
• George R. Hamilton, Vice President, Dow Olympic Operations
• Dr. Nicoletta Piccolrovazzi, Global Technology & Sustainability Director, Dow Olympic Operations
• Dr. Mike Mazor, Fellow, Dow Feedstocks & Energy Research & Development
• Arthur Eritspokhov, Executive Director, Dow Olympic Operations in Russia
• Nuno da Silva, Partner, ERM
Danila Ovcharov, Sustainability and Environment Director, Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee, will present his comments on the accomplishment in a video message.
Date: February 4th, 2014 (Tuesday)
Time: 14h – 16h (Sochi time)
Venue: Sochi Media Center
Address: 11 Nesebrskaya st., Sochi
* ERM is providing critical review and assurance for the Sochi 2014 carbon mitigation program, assuring that the benefits claimed are consistent with best practices. ERM has a long history of demonstrated expertise in this area and has years of experience operating in the Russian market.