Latest update on October 31, 2013 Click the following link to read detail investigative article about kidnapping of Czech tourists from Pakistan
Latest update on October 31, 2013
Why Czech Embassy was refraining to share information with families and Pakistani media although whole information about video has already come on surface on August 23, 2013?
A video of two Czech tourists who were abducted by gunmen as they were traveling on a bus through southwest Pakistan shows them both speaking and alive.
The Foreign Ministry said Wednesday the video was delivered to the Czech embassy in Islamabad and was released to the media at the request of the women’s families. The hostages spoke separately and one said the video was taken Aug. 23.
ISLAMABAD: One month has passed since the kidnapping of Czech tourists from Baluchistan province of Pakistan but Czech or Pakistani authorities have so far not shared any information with public and media about any development regarding this case, reports Dispatch News Desk (DND) wire news agency.
Two young Czech women were abducted on March 13 armed men when they stopped the bus in which girls were travelling.
Czech authorities claim that no one has contacted for ransom or with any news about girls.